We offer Professional Graphics Design Course
The course at a Glance:
- Total Number of class 24
- Class Duration 2 Hours
- Admission: Open
Course Description :
Graphic Design, also termed as communication design is an art form created with various components like images, texts and objects with a view to convey a message that experiences both short and long term effect in the viewers mind. The purpose of a design is to bring about effective changes both in society and the organization. The most famous and pioneer painter in Bangladesh, revered Zainul Abedin often suggested his students to be a graphic designer as “ Our people have everything in terms of food and accommodation but we don’t have an aesthetic test. An only graphic designer can enhance our test and build a modern city. ”
Graphic designers exploit their design skills in media and web design, packaging, illustration, animation, production and prepress, magazine, books, posters, computer games, billboard advertising, marketing communications design, art and creative direction, corporate identity, broadcast design, corporate communications, information design, editorial design, education, environmental and exhibit design, signage, and related occupations.
In a job market both in online (international) and offline (local) a graphic designer has profound opportunity ranging from junior designer to creative director both in electronic and print media.
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Computer Application and Multimedia
- Managing Media Element
- Concept of Multimedia Presentation
- Image Editing with Photoshop
- Visualization Technique
- Digital Drawing with Illustration
- Internet Technology
- Freelancing Guideline
- Color Studies
- Project Work (Business Card, Logo, Flyer, Brochure, Banner, Web Template etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Practical application using the latest versions of software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, and E-Project.
- Hands-on training using the latest tools & techniques
- Specialization & creating a portfolio in the area of interest.
- Industry-relevant curriculum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 420
- Assessments Yes